The industrial and manufacturing sector is a key driver of the world's economy. Our experience spans metals and construction materials, industrial and advanced engineering, chemicals and paints, automotive, aerospace, military and food and beverage. We advise clients on M&A and other corporate matters in addition to issues in any other relevant legal area, including anti-trust and competition, intellectual property, project development, and all aspects of employment and environmental law.
The range of industrial and manufacturing expertise includes:
- manufacturing, supply and distribution agreements;
- intellectual property related matters;
- terms and conditions with customers;
- regulatory issues;
- assisting with the acquisition and/or leasing of industrial premises;
- asset finance and equipment lease/hire agreements;
- litigating disputes with suppliers, distributors and customers.