Croatian, English, German, Serbian, Slovenian
Memberships & Commitments:
- Member of Circular and Sharing Economy Committee at AmCham Slovenia (2017-)
- Slovenian Bar Association (2014)
Awards & Recognitions:
- Graduated “Cum laude” (2014)
- Senior Associate, ODI Slovenia (2018-)
- Associate, ODI Slovenia (2015-2018)
- Associate, Wolf Theiss, Ljubljana, Slovenia (2014)
- State Bar Exam, Slovenia (2016)
- The London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Summer School; European Company Law (2014)
- University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Law (2014)
- Lund University; Exchange Program (2012)
- The Regulatory Framework of the Collaborative Economy in Central and Eastern Europe, 4liberty.eu on-line, 16 September 2017, co-author.
- What is Uber? Analysis of collaborative economy from the perspective of EU Law – Opinion of Advocate General Szpunar in Uber Spain case, Pravna praksa, Nr. 23, 15 June 2017, Pg. 15-18, co-author.
- Legal and Tax Challenges of Collaborative Economy, Pravna praksa, Nr.27, 7 July 2016, Pg.6-8.
- Privatization of companies from the perspective of EU rules on the free movement of capital, Pravna praksa, Nr. 16-17, April 23rd 2015, Pg. 6-8.
- Privatization, EU and Free Movement of Capital; CEE Legal Matters (online), 4 May 2015