- Attorney-at-Law in Slovenia (2016)
English, German, Slovenian
Memberships & Commitments:
- Slovenian Bar Association (2015)
Awards & Recognitions:
- Completed LL.M. at London School of Economics with merit (2011)
- Graduated “Cum laude” at Faculty of Economics and Business (2008)
- Grawe award for the best students of University of Maribor, Faculty of law (2007)
- Graduated “Cum laude” at Faculty of Law (2006)
- Head of Banking and Finance Practice Group, ODI Slovenia (2016)
- Senior Associate, ODI Slovenia (2015)
- Legal Counsel, Bank of Slovenia (2009-2010, 2011-2014)
- Analyst, Bank of Slovenia (2008-2009)
- Adviser, Slovenian Permanent Representation to the UN in New York, USA (2007-2008)
- Judicial Trainee, Maribor Higher Court, Slovenia (2011-2013)
- London School of Economics, UK; LL.M. in International Business Law (2010–2011)
- Slovenian Bar Exam (2010)
- University of Maribor, Faculty of Economics and Business, Slovenia; Bachelor of Economics (2002-2008)
- Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien, Vienna, Austria; Exchange program (2005–2006)
- University of Maribor, Faculty of Law, Slovenia; Bachelor of Laws (2001-2006)
- Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam, School of Law, Netherlands; Exchange program (2005)
- NPL sale proceedings according to international business practice (9th Days of Insolvency Law, Portorož, 2016)
- Merger regulation in the banking sector during a systemic crisis (Eurobanking Conference, Ljubljana, 26. – 28. Maj 2014)
- Selected legal aspects of NPL portfolio transactions, Bančni vestnik, Ljubljana, year 65, No. 9, September 2016, pg. 16-21.
- NPL transactions, DIP/Dnevi insolvenčnega prava 2016, March 2016, Pg. 81-102, co-author.
- Banking in Slovenia, Banking/Finance expert review, CEE Legal Matters Magazine, Issue 6, December 2015, Pg. 77-78, co-author.
- Banking and Finance: Slovenia -Trends & Developments, Chambers Global Practice Guides 2016.
- Merger regulation in the banking sector during a systemic crisis, Bančni vestnik, Ljubljana, year 62, No. 1-2, January-February 2013.